1011 Peninsula Avenue
Stunning 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath fully remodeled English Tudor style home.
- Approximately 1190 sq. ft. Home | 5450 sq. ft. Lot
- Split-level home featuring separate laundry room
- Flagstone patio leading out to an expansive backyard complete with garden and storage shed
- 6 fruit trees including lemons, pears, avocado, blackberries, and oranges
- Fabulous chef's kitchen with brand new oven, dishwasher and appliances
- Top-Rated School District
- Blocks to downtown San Mateo or Burlingame shopping and dining
- Fully remodeled in Summer 2017
- New copper plumbing
- New double pane windows
- New doors throughout entire home
- New sod and sprinkler system in front and rear yards
- New insulation
- New crown molding
- Alarm system
1011 Peninsula Avenue is a split-level, English Tudor style home in desirable San Mateo featuring 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and dedicated laundry room. Enter this newly remodeled single family home to an open floor plan, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, and hardwood floors throughout. The exceptionally remodeled chef's kitchen features stainless steel appliances, brand new cabinetry, modern lighting, and quartz countertops. Walk down to the lower level complete with a laundry room and bath ideal for guests and easy access from the backyard.
This storybook home walks out to a flagstone patio and extensive backyard complete with six fruit trees, a garden, and large storage shed. The perfect space for entertaining friends and family and children to play.
1011 Peninsula Avenue is just blocks to top-rated schools, vibrant downtown San Mateo or Burlingame shopping and dining, and Highway 101/Caltrain for convenient commuting to San Francisco or Silicon Valley.
Saturday, August 26th 1-4pm
Sunday, August 27th 1-4pm
Tuesday, August 29th 10am-1pm
Contact Raeanna Reudy
650.759.4221 | firstname.lastname@example.org